Bream Lodge provides two 30 bed Lodges for School and Group Accommodation.
Suitable for Groups, Schools, Family reunions, Scouting, Events etc. Fully equipped camp kitchen for each, with in-house catering option. Centrally located on Princes Hwy between Bairnsdale & Lakes Entrance.
Only 1km from Tambo River boat ramp and rowing / boating facilities.
Bus and car parking
The facility suits large vehicles with a lot of available open space. The bunks are positioned with drive-through access and also has street lighting for late check-ins. The facility is suitable for buses, vehicles with boats, and trailers etc.
Meeting or Lounge room facility
- Suitable also for classroom, meetings, music rehearsals etc.
- Split System air-conditioned.
- Wall mounted 106cm plasma TV.
- Additional power points for overhead projectors etc.
- Normally set up with a lounge suite for TV viewing & socializing.
The Group Lodge Rooms
The rooms include a variety of features to make your stay comfortable and easy.
- Six cubicles each with two sets of bunk beds. (4 persons to a cubicle)
- Inner- spring mattresses
- Pillows , mattress protectors & bottom fitted sheet provided.
- Guests to provide own doona, sleeping bag or swag.
- Individual, switchable low wattage fluoro lamps at each bed.
- Two 240v power outlets in each cubicle.
- Louvre window & drapes in each cubicle.
- Ceiling fans & lighting.
Bathrooms cater for large groups and have disabled facilities (including ramps).
- Six toilets & vanity units with five showers
- Disabled bathrooms comprises of shower, toilet, basin, handrails etc.